ITI, Hinjilicut has a long and pleasantly nostalgic history. With a humble beginning of 42 trainees across two Trades of ITI, Hinjilicut in 2008 has kept growing in size and importance leading to its up gradation in 2013 with opening of number of Trades.
ITI has highly qualified and capable faculty to assist the ever eager and educationally inclined students to tread in the right direction to grow from strength to strength, excelling in their careers.
We are confident that we can grow stride by stride with the plan that we have, by putting the same into action to make sure ITI stands in the league of world class centers for technological learning. – Er. Amulya Kumar Panda
- Producing trained technically skilled manpower to the society.
- Encourage and motivating pass outs for Entrepreneurship or self employment.
- Updating of skill not only for trainees but also for staff by deputing to various DGE&T field Institute.
- Encourage and motivating girls child by celebrating Girl Child Skill Day.
- Increase self-confidence of the trainees and truthful to their duties.
- To make our society self sufficient in skilled workforce
- Participative learning in a cross-cultural environment that promotes the learning beyond the class room.
- Collaborative partnership with industries and academia within and outside the country in learning.
- Facilitating technology transfer with Industry.
- Creation of service opportunities for upliftment of the society at large.
|Name of the Institute||Govt. Industrial Training Institute, Hinjilicut (Ganjam)|
|Address of the Institute||At:-Pochilima, Post-Makarajhola, Via-Kanchuru
Pin – 761101
|Date of Establishment||G.O. Memo No. 16772 / dtd. 08/11/2007|
|DGET File Reference No.||DGET-6/18/10/2008-TC(New)|
|Code allotted by DGET||GR21000519|
|Name of the Principal||Amulya Kumar Panda|
|Mobile No. of Principal||9437424241|
|E- Mail ID||Iti_hinjilicut@rediffmail.com|
|Approach /How to Reach||By Road|
Certification Rating of Institute by NCVT & Color Code rating by DTE&T, Odisha
|Agency||Rating/ Color Code|